Skip to content
Urinary Problems In Adults
- Blood in urine.
- Change in urine color.
- Cloudy urine.
- Awaking two or more time in the night to urinate.
- Difficulty emptying bladder or weak urine stream.
How Can You Prevent Urinary Problems ?
- Drinking plenty of water.
- Urinating frequently.
- Wiping yourself from front to back after you urinate.
- Avoiding fluids that irritate the bladder.
- Keeping the genital area clean.
- Avoiding the use of oils in your genital areas.
- Avoiding the use of perfumed products in the genital regions.