Skip to content
- Lubricate your brush with a small amount of water put a small amount of toothpaste-about the size of a pea- the head of the toothbrush.
- Insert the toothbrush into your mouth at about a 45- degree angle to your germs and use gentle, short circulars streaks to brush your front teeth.
- Brush the outside surfaces of your teeth making sure to get the back molars and upper areas of your chewing surfaces.
- Flip the toothbrush upside down to get the inside surface of your top front teeth. Flip it back around to get the inside surface of your bottom front teeth.
- Brush your tongue to get rid of any bacteria build-up or plaque that has gotten struck there during the brushing process.
- Split out the remnants of toothpaste saliva, and water into a clean sink. Finish by rinsing your mouth with cold water.